How does heart contribute to the Renovation Wave?
HEART is a toolkit that ensures benefits for all, including industry leaders, housing providers, and most importantly the residents living in these buildings.
- Reducing total energy consumption by integrating renewable energy, and rationalising energy flow between buildings and smart grids.
- Simplifying the European building renovation process.
- Involving stakeholders, supporting energy financing and the exploitation of renewable energy.
- Providing a concept that can be extended to new residential buildings in addition to existing buildings.
- Decreasing operating costs and consumer bills.
- Increasing thermal comfort for building users.
- Reducing the performance-related risk of the energy retrofit investments.
Travel to Italy and France with us to see the work in progress at our demo sites where we are working on integrating HEART into social housing buildings.